We Install Auto Gas in Vehicles
GasGiant offers quality LPG conversions on almost all types of vehicles, which is fueled by unleaded petrol or diesel. Dual-fuel LPG systems allow a vehicle to operate on either LPG or unleaded petrol and can almost double a vehicle’s range. The petrol tank still remains in the car and the driver can switch from gas to petrol or vice-versa. Converting vehicles to Autogas Is quick, safe and affordable. *Terms and conditions apply
Tel: 087 195 2200
LPG Autogas @ R 13.50 per litre
Please provide your vehicle or fleet information and we’ll contact you:
Most petrol engines are suitable for LPG conversion and the majority of LPG kits can be completely integrated with the existing fuel and engine management systems of modern vehicles, allowing you to switch between two different fuel types if necessary. The great benefit of a dual fuel system is that when an Autogas filling station is not available, you can switch your vehicle back to petrol at the click of a button. Having two fuel tanks also allows you to increase the kilometres covered between filling up.
GasGiant offers quality conversions and your new car warranty remains intact unless the LPG conversion directly causes the problem. LPG systems are so reliable that more than 1 million LPG systems have been factory fitted by automobile manufacturers around the world. Our LPG systems are fitted with a myriad of safety devices and design considerations. Pressure relief valves, automatic shut-off systems, back check valves, and heavy gauge steel tanks are amongst the safety features employed.
Tests have shown that Autogas emits:
- 10-12% less CO2 than petrol
- 53% less NOx than petrol
- 120 times less small particle emissions than diesel
Benefits of using GasGiant LPG in vehicles:
- It is a non-toxic fuel that vaporizes when released from pressurised conditions, so it poses no risk to water or soil resources.
- Gas will dissipate into the air, whereas petrol and diesel will sink and puddle (no contamination to underground water sources).
- Due to less carbon build-up, spark plugs last longer and oil changes are needed less frequently.
- Less corrosion and engine wear when compared to petrol.
- Lower harmful gas emissions decrease the cost per km travelled.
- Increase business profitability by decreasing vehicle running costs both on the fuel/gas consumption and maintenance cost of the vehicle.
- Decrease CO emissions by up to 30%.
- According to the European Gas Association, gas-fuelled vehicles emit 99 % less particle emissions than those running on diesel.
- Vehicles running on gas were 120% to 180% better than petrol and 2000 % better than diesel.
The Most Reliable Gas Distributor in Gauteng
Are you looking for the best gas supplier at the best price? We are renowned for our quality service at affordable rates – we also give kick-back credit to loyal customers and for frequent order quantities.
What Our Clients Say
""We have been with GasGiant for the last four years and they have always gone above and beyond in both the quality of the product they deliver and the service they provide, from the drivers all the way up to the CEO.""
Jonathan, Restaurant Owner